Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Lafayette goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the sort of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are dispatched. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t prompt an answer, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, local law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be dispatched even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Lafayette
Stay ready for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Lafayette from Vivint. Call (337) 226-0040 to begin designing your property’s defense today.