Your home’s indoor cameras in Lafayette are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and accessible via a user-friendly app. This provides you convenience and reassurance knowing you are able to check in on your little one from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-resolution images of your precious one. You may even watch recorded segments straight from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. In addition, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides sleep time is over and wishes to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered notifications delivered right to your mobile device.
- One-touch contact: Although this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you through cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it may be a bit warm in the room, you are able to change the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a single home security app.
Customize Your Lafayette smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Lafayette smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can supply. Call (337) 226-0040 today and discover how we can make your home safer and more convenient for all family members.