How does home monitoring work in Lafayette?
You’ve thought about it and come to the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Lafayette home monitoring works
When you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security specialists at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your home or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will act as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you can equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security equipment. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to assist you when you need them most.
Protecting your house, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something occurs when you’re away. Consider your smoke detector tripping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Lafayette home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this vital, centralized hub. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio capability allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring staff
- You can call for help with any sort of emergency, including medical matters
If you’re not able to locate your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents straight through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Lafayette security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and order a comprehensive Lafayette smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you want to enhance the protection of your home, call (337) 226-0040 or fill out the following form to begin.