You’ve thought about it and come to the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Lafayette home monitoring works
When you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security specialists at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your home or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will act as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you can equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security equipment. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to assist you when you need them most.